It has been 10 years since the release of the iconic movie Jab We Met. We can still watch the movie hundreds of time without getting bored. The movie has some kind of charm that makes it interesting even after so much time.
Remember Anshuman from the movie? His real name is Tarun Arora. In the movie, he is a guy that everyone loves to hate. All the credit goes to his flawless performance in playing the role of an MCP. He is super annoying and a man that no girl wants.
Let take a look at the picture of his past:
Over the years, Tarun has transformed himself from a simple guy to a handsome hunk. Trust me, he won’t a give a chance to dislike him.
Here’s the proof:
- Aging like a fine wine
- Totally badass with that salt-and-pepper look.
- When his beard started greying, his hotness quotient went further up!
- His hypnotizing gaze is what dreams are made of!
- The hottie-next-door
- Killing it in every look is Tarun Arora’s specialty.
- That beard just made him sexier.
- FYI, he is married to Angela Zaveri. The same actress who played Arbaaz Khan’s love interest in Pyaar Kiya Toh Darna Kya?
By the way, Tarun Arora now an entrepreneur in addition to owning a restaurant called Tandoori Hippie and a lounge by the name of Love Shack.
He has been a part of many south-Indian films where he mostly played the role of a villain. He has given brilliant performances in films like Khiladi No. 150, Kaththi Sandai, The Deal, and Katamarayudu.
Geet must be surely regretting her decision to pick Aditya over Anshuman. What do you think? Let us know in the comments section below.