Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif’s movie Tiger Zinda Hai has hit the screens and it is ruling at the Box Office in just 4 days Tiger Zinda hai collected 151.03 Crore. This the sequel of the Ek Tha Tiger and people are enjoying the movie Tiger Zinda Hai and makers are getting the good response from the audience.
From the time of trailer was released by Tiger Zinda Hai team, all are excited about the movie. Also, it is proved that the Tiger Zinda Hai is the highest Bollywood Opener of 2017. In just 4 days the movie broke too many records.
Here the list of the records that have been broken by the Tiger Zinda Hai:
- In just 4 days, Tiger Zinda Hai collected the 151.03 crores.
- Tiger Zinda Hai became the highest opener of 2017 with the collection of 33.75 crores.
- The movie is the fastest Bollywood movie to enter in 100 crore club of 2017. In just 3 days, movie crosses the box office collection of 100 crores.
- Tiger Zinda Hai got the highest 1st Sunday opening and previously, this record was with Aamir’s Dangal with 42 crores. And Tiger Zinda Hai broke it by 45.53 crores on the 1st
- Tiger Zinda Hai got the highest single day collection. Previously, this record was with movie Happy New Year with 44.97 crores on a single day also it was the opening day. But on the 3rd day of release, Tiger Zinda Hai broke the record with 45.53 crores.
- Tiger Zinda Hai became the 3rd highest movie to get highest 2-day collections. First was Baahubali and second is Sultan. On the 2nd day movie, Tiger Zinda Hai earned 35 crores.
- With the movie, Salman Khan became the first actor to get the most number of 100 crore films.
- Also, Tiger Zinda Hai helped the Katrina Kaif break a record and it’s the highest opening movie for her.
- The movie also the highest 3rd-day collections too. Previously, Dangal held the record with 42 crores.
- Tiger Zinda Hai has broken the advance booking record as well. As from the PVR, Tiger Zinda Hai has received the highest pre-ticket sales this year.
What do you think Tiger Zinda Hai will break more records? Let us know in the comment below.