Narendra Modi has already proven himself as the great leader of India. After the implementation of GST and demonetization, the country could be seen on a new track.
In the iconic speech of Independence day at Red Fort, Modi ji shared his visions for the year 2022. This is the year when independent India will turn 75. This was his fourth speech. The speech is shortest in the history of all his Independence day speeches that is 56 minutes.
Prime Minister has defined a vision of a secure, prosperous and strong nation by 2022, driven by the collective power of 125 crore citizens of India. He promised a “New India” by 2022. Here are some of the points:
- An India free of casteism, terrorism, and corruption.
- A country where the poor don’t want charity, but opportunity.
- Violence in the name of faith is unacceptable.
- Prime Minister spoke to the youths to change ‘Chalta Hai’ attitude to ‘Badal Sakta Hai’.
- Lower inflation and downward interest rate cycle.
- Strengthening policy reforms including a new industrial policy, entrepreneurship and employment creation
- No room for corruption or nepotism, and where the binding factor for all is Indianness.
- The poor shall have concrete houses, the farmer shall double his income.
- Youths and women will get ample opportunities.
- Security is the top priority of the country. India will defend if anyone who acts against it.
Apart from this, he also mentioned that a worth of Rs. 3 lakh crore has been brought back to the banking system. He will uncover every note of black money. He talked about the Uttar Pradesh tragedy. He mourned for the losses of lives in the flood. He is taking every possible step towards the betterment of the country.